Our team of professional educators, administrators and staff work collaboratively to ensure student learning remains at the centre of everything we do. This community of caring and expert individuals is committed to immerse, educate and empower students.
CFIS operates a participatory management structure of Directors, Curriculum Coordinators, Department Heads, Specialists, Faculty and Staff.
A team of six directors report directly to the Head of School and oversee the operations of their respective sectors. Our directors are a dynamic team of professionals who provide sound leadership and are excellent role models for our students, faculty, staff and parents. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the best education and future for all of our students.
- Curriculum Coordinators from Preschool to Grade 9 work with colleagues at their respective grade levels to establish long range plans about what is taught, when, using which learning resources/learning strategies, and how students achievement is measured.
- Junior High/Senior High Department Heads: These 10 individuals assume instructional leadership and support for a given subject or programme area for grades 7 through 12.
- Several Specialist positions support students, parents and teachers. These include Library Services, Student Services & Alberta Initiative for School Improvement (AISI) projects.
- Our Faculty are all certified teachers committed to our culture & immersion environment. We are have a balance between young teachers and those more experienced.
- Our Administrative Staff provide the support needed to ensure our facilities are maintained to the highest standards and that all aspects of the school operate efficiently.